Clothes and haircuts (14 Viewers)

10+ years going for my favourite jacket. Had to sew the pockets a couple of years ago. And re-dye it. When you've got the right item of clothing you've got to fight for it.

Past few weeks I've been experimenting with a new trousers schedule. I'm wearing the same pair every day till they need washed. No more mix and matching and getting confused over the run time they've been having.

Past few weeks I've been experimenting with a new trousers schedule. I'm wearing the same pair every day till they need washed. No more mix and matching and getting confused over the run time they've been having.

How many pairs of trousers have you? I go for the mix and match, two wears per pair then wash (wash sooner if I'm putting on a wash and the machine needs filling).

I think I'm gonna transit to all white tee shirts, my current lot are getting a bit raggedy so need replacing and nothing beats a fresh white tee shirt.

tumblr_n7510xLu2j1qmwidzo1_500.gif

a week of wearing jeans is grand. im in a smelly rehearsal space every tuesday, that's were my just about to turn threads breath their last before hitting the wash basket.

How dirty are you that jeans won't last a week? I would wear mine 5-6 days in a row and then switch to the next pair. I mean, unless you don't wear underwear I don't see the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back