Clothes and haircuts (2 Viewers)

Cropping Days

Leland L Duncan;

‘the Thursday before Lent people used to have their hair cut, and then not again until the last Thursday in Lent. These days were called Cropping Days.’

Folklore, 1894

I need a haircut..I'm waiting until I am 13 stone to get one though.

I'm a goal oriented achiever

Men%2527s%2BHairstyles%2Bin%2Bthe%2BPast%2B%25287%2529.jpg

Men%2527s%2BHairstyles%2Bin%2Bthe%2BPast%2B%25282%2529.jpg

loads more here: vintage everyday: Amazing Vintage Collection of Men's Hairstyles in the Past

Couldnt stick it out so I tried to cut my own hair with hilarious consequences.

Got Clive downstairs to sort it out..looks super smart now!

Bought two pairs of Levis last week, same style and size as I always wear. One pair were slightly loose (comfortable and don't look baggy), making me think I had lost weight. The other pair were so tight and small that I couldn't close the button. Brought the small pair back, apparently the different colours of the same jeans means that they'll be different sizes. I thought the whole point of having a waist size was that it was a universal measurement, not like women's clothes where sizes refer to the amount of material used (and aren't standardised).

I’ve been wearing a bit of product in my hair the last few weeks in an effort to smarten my appearance. Same stuff Morrissey uses apparently. Not sure if it has worked. I feel like I look like a wolf of wall street type sleazebag

I'm fed up with managing a hairstyle, specifically putting gel in has become tedious. I want to simplify.

There's not many options though

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back