Buying second hand cameras? (1 Viewer)

From What I could gather, it seemed that she soaked the unused film in pee for about two hours, then left it to air dry for about 6 weeks. You have to then advance the film on a little bit to see that its fully dry, or if you're confident enough I guess, unroll it entirely in the dark and dry it that way. I'm not overly sure how you could guarantee its actually properly dry by just advancing a bit though...

Its more interesting than anything else, I'm not sure I'd chance it unless I was using an older camera that's already got a bit of wear and tear.
Ah 6 weeks ! That sounds about right. Pity I can't remember that Japanese lad's name I think you'd probably really dig him the most.

I think it could be this guy

takuma nakahira - Google Search

Not much of his negative destroying turns up in this search though.

I think Joel Peter Witkin does a fair bit of this negative-abusing carry- on as well .... though as WC says it would be all post-exposure too.

Ah 6 weeks ! That sounds about right. Pity I can't remember that Japanese lad's name I think you'd probably really dig him the most.

I think it could be this guy

takuma nakahira - Google Search

Not much of his negative destroying turns up in this search though.

Wow, either way I love his stuff!

wangfuchun04-580x386.jpg

I got a lovely canon ae-1 with a 28-70mm sigma lens included for a great price.

anyway, i got a question - lens is in great condition, however, when detaching i noticed that the lens mount was snagging. two of the tiny tiny screws seem to have come loose / gone missing on the ring on the lens mount, and now it won't attach to the camera. anyone know where i can source of a couple of these screws, or if this is something i could get sorted in conns or gunns?

That sounds like something John Gunn probably has a stockpile of and would charge you a fiver for. Def get that sorted though since the 28-70 is a bit big and you don't want it falling off suddenly.

How much should you pay for a pentax 67 with a takumar 105mm / 2.4 lens? second hand like.

second question - dealz has a bunch of Agfa Vista Plus 200 for like 1.50 a roll (only 24 exp alas). Is the film worth a damn?

How much should you pay for a pentax 67 with a takumar 105mm / 2.4 lens? second hand like.

mk i or ii? those cameras are fucking beasts (weight wise) used one in college. will shake like bedammed below 1/125. on the plus side pentax lenses up to the late 70s are a match for any of their peers.

if you want to play round with medium format one of these bucks is, er, great bang for your buck: nice lens, light and the waist level finder and square format are good craic. beautiful looking machines as well:

Yashica 12 Medium Format TLR Camera w Yashinon 80mm F 3 5 Lens Mint | eBay

Id let ya have mine only a sold it! took these with it many moons ago - regretted it immediately.
took the below with it:
8agelos-alexopoulus.jpg

7corrugated-tunnel.jpg

edit: ok - obviously not the one in the link - which is broken - but one of these:
yashica 12 | eBay

Yes that Yashica is great, I was travelling through Yorkshire over the weekend and my friend was using one, and let me have a go. Excited to see the results, it could be perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back