Things that make you a little bit angry. (1 Viewer)

060304.jpg

Woah-Ho! Look at us, we’re MAD craic so we are!! MAD!

House right behind me spent the last seven months doin up their gaff, all posh like. Looks great, two new cars, double glazing and A CUNTING ALARM THAT GOES OFF EVERY MORNING FOR 90MINS at exactly the time i decide to start work. It's unbelieveably loud.

those pass machines they have in shops annoy the fuck out of me. i went to get cash out today and opted to withdraw €60. i then had to wait about 5 minutes for it to tell me it could only give €50 notes and that it was cancelling my transaction. why did it have to cancel my transaction and make me put my card in again? why couldnt it just me choose again? and why cant it tell me straight off it has only €50 notes?

Hmmm.. People that avoid you for no appart reason. You need a reason to hate some one!!

Judgemental prick.

Saturday afternoon:
I entered a total of 5 newsagents/convenience shops in search of a lovely cup of hot chocolate. It took 5 visits to shops to find some.

Needless anti hot-chocolatism makes me a little bit angry.

when women in interviews are asked if they are a feminist and they describe themselves as a humanist..or say that depends on your definition...eurgh..

Saturday afternoon:
I entered a total of 5 newsagents/convenience shops in search of a lovely cup of hot chocolate. It took 5 visits to shops to find some.

Needless anti hot-chocolatism makes me a little bit angry.

Seriously, this is the most important issue of our time

when women in interviews are asked if they are a feminist and they describe themselves as a humanist..or say that depends on your definition...eurgh..

When people say feminist I hear 'feminazi' - so I can understand totally when women have a problem answering that question.

really?when people say feminist i think of a woman working to improve conditions for herself and others..and anyone who calls themselves a humanist is calling themselves an ass..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back