Leeds United (1 Viewer)

i'm not saying that it's not an achievement, just it's an achievement that mick mccarthy achieved. so what? keano is as good as mccarthy? now, that's not much of an achievement.
how do you spell achievement?
i'd be very suprised if he won the premiership next year. very suprised indeed.

well I don't think McCarthy took them from second bottom did he? Course he's not going to win the League. Was just saying you won't give him an inch....ever

ah it sucks to be a Leeds fan lately but at least ye get a fresh start next year... ye'll be the richest club in your league and still mostly likely be turning out your 30,000 plus attendance at games. It'll prove the loyal fans truely after the past few months

well I don't think McCarthy took them from second bottom did he? Course he's not going to win the League. Was just saying you won't give him an inch....ever
second bottom, granted, 5 games in, 41 to go. then he was handed a nice wad of money. lets not all go around sucking keano's cock cos he did ok with a team noone supports. remember what he did with the team we all support?

second bottom, granted, 5 games in, 41 to go. then he was handed a nice wad of money. lets not all go around sucking keano's cock cos he did ok with a team noone supports. remember what he did with the team we all support?

Never forget.

But... yeah he got a nice wad of money and he made it work. Didn't buy any flash names, just workhorses and got the most out of them. Not a miracle, but a credit to him nonetheless.

ah it sucks to be a Leeds fan lately but at least ye get a fresh start next year... ye'll be the richest club in your league and still mostly likely be turning out your 30,000 plus attendance at games. It'll prove the loyal fans truely after the past few months
On the other side of that it will be the biggest game of the season for every team you play against. 40-odd cup finals. It will be very tough, ask Forest. Citeh only managed it through last minute play-off goals.

Loyal? they got barely over 20000 this year. their fans are crap compared to man city and sheffield wednesday

not to forget that a club in admin is hardly gonna be the richest in its league

3 wins on the trot baby, oh yeah! We're going straight back up, and hopefully we'll pass Sheffield United going in the opposite direction!

**SWISH!**

61Z3SUh5RkL._AA240_.jpg

given how crap sheffield wednesday are playing you will probably pass them on the way....

Ah I don't really mind Wednesday, its United I have a distinct loathing for...

We're minus six points now nlgbbbblth, but I think we'll at least survive the season but we have an appeal in for a reduction for those points.

That said, I think I remember someone saying that if you reduced 15 points from spurs last season, they would have been relegated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back