Baby Names (1 Viewer)

Billy, you're welcome to these favourite names of mine which John has vetoed in the past - reasons for veto in paranthesis.

Penelope (Rhymes with Dermody)
Dimitri (Rhymes with Dermody)
Pearl (make of drum kit)
Ikette (Ike Turner managed a 60s girl group called The Ikettes. Ike Turner is a wife-beater. This is not even a real name. And other such complaints.)

my mate's new girlfriend's name is ...... Shantell.
i kid you not. straight face was tough to keep up.

Many years ago, I met a girl on my holidays who's name was Chantaye Potterton. She was from Birmingham. She admitted to me that she'd sat an IQ test in her school and her score didn't even register on the scale.

Many years ago, I met a girl on my holidays who's name was Chantaye Potterton. She was from Birmingham. She admitted to me that she'd sat an IQ test in her school and her score didn't even register on the scale.

that's what happens when you name your kid Chantaye! seriously though it's amazing the way some people are actually sort of proud of shit like that.i know a guy got 0pts in his leaving.but he was binned most of the time and genuinely just didn't give a shit

Sally if it's a girl.
Kevin if it's a boy.

FF%20Michael%20Le%20Vell.jpg

whittaker_sally2003.jpg

most girls have their baby's name picked out before they even begin menstruating. we just don't discuss it with you boys :)

Speak for yourself there. I made my body a no baby zone since around that same time. There is "do not cross" tape all around me. ;)

Best names ever (or worst depending how you look at it) that I have come across:

Sterling Silver
Justin Case
Luke Warren Coffee
Dr. Dick (don't call me Richard) Head (in fairness he is in his 70's now)
Dick Trojan

most girls have their baby's name picked out before they even begin menstruating. we just don't discuss it with you boys :)

Haha! I think that gene totally missed all the girls in my family. I didn't have a name for about 6 weeks after I was born (the most extreme case recorded) and from my Grandparents to my siblings that seems to be not uncommon - names were always chosen after the baby made it's first appearance in the world.

Haha! I think that gene totally missed all the girls in my family. I didn't have a name for about 6 weeks after I was born (the most extreme case recorded) and from my Grandparents to my siblings that seems to be not uncommon - names were always chosen after the baby made it's first appearance in the world.

I had my name changed after about three weeks. No offence to Pantone(I think) but I'm glad they did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back