UCC candidates. (1 Viewer)

flashback

"US man loses $54m trousers claim"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6238364.stm
By refusing to pay him $1,000 (£500) after losing his trousers, they failed to honour a pledge to provide "Satisfaction Guaranteed", he argued
... His multimillion dollar calculations for damages included the 1,400 hours he says he spent preparing the case.
According to the Washington Post, he also added the cost of hiring a car every weekend to enable him to drive to an alternative dry-cleaners for the next 10 years.
Ultimate.
Cunt.
Champion.

Post tails of devious cuntish heroics here.

Janer's working hard to earn a place.

I think we should reward him with at least an "Honorable Mention"

I would like to nominate my landlady
Before I moved in she was supposed to:
Replace the fridge - broken
Replace the washing machine - broken
Recover the Sofa - ripped
Replace or have the curtains cleaned - badly stained

None of this was done - in spite of delays of 6 weeks from the date I was supposed to be able to move in.

A week after I moved in a fridge that stunk to high heaven arrived and a second hand washing machine that leaked.

3 weeks after I moved in she arrived with her son and let herself in - luckily I was there at the time - which she has no right to do.

The saga continues... it's been just over a year now. I just avoid her now.

I think we should reward him with at least an "Honorable Mention"

I would like to nominate my landlady
Before I moved in she was supposed to:
Replace the fridge - broken
Replace the washing machine - broken
Recover the Sofa - ripped
Replace or have the curtains cleaned - badly stained

None of this was done - in spite of delays of 6 weeks from the date I was supposed to be able to move in.

A week after I moved in a fridge that stunk to high heaven arrived and a second hand washing machine that leaked.

3 weeks after I moved in she arrived with her son and let herself in - luckily I was there at the time - which she has no right to do.

The saga continues... it's been just over a year now. I just avoid her now.
two words: move out.

two words: move out.

One word: watercress.

We sowed watercress all over the flat (which had nasty old deep pile carpet) when our landlord stiffed us for about 1200 deposit for damage that we'd been complaining about since we fucking moved in. I'd heard mixed reports of the success of this, but if you leave the heating on when you leave it'll work a treat.

hold on... what? So, you sow the seeds on the floor, and water them, and they grow in the carpet or something?

And this is really annoying I suppose?
I would be kind of amazing... walking into a gaff carpeted in lush watercress...

A mate of mine managed to crack open some skirting board, and find holes in the plaster on the wall and get a few chicken legs into the crack, down under the floor boards and inside the walls before legging it after her mucker cop landlord was a dick.

One word: watercress.

We sowed watercress all over the flat (which had nasty old deep pile carpet) when our landlord stiffed us for about 1200 deposit for damage that we'd been complaining about since we fucking moved in. I'd heard mixed reports of the success of this, but if you leave the heating on when you leave it'll work a treat.

I've resolved the problems, by dealing directly with the management company - who refer to her as "that bitch". And I had all the locks changed when my bag was stolen last year so she doesn't have keys any more (the caretaker who works for the Management company has refused to give her a set).

Doesn't change the fact that the woman is a cunt.

Watercress, hmmm. If I have any trouble getting my deposit back or anything when I leave I may well do this - unlikely to get it to grow on Laminate flooring... unless maybe I get back one of the washing machines she provided and do 3 or 4 washes, turning the kitchen and sitting room into a pond... should work then. Great idea!

Contract out a kill the next door neighbours, and frame him up for it, while providing yourself with a water tight alibi by getting arrested for drunk and disorderly.

Bonus.

hold on... what? So, you sow the seeds on the floor, and water them, and they grow in the carpet or something?

And this is really annoying I suppose?
I would be kind of amazing... walking into a gaff carpeted in lush watercress...

Sow them everywhere.. get a sprayer and leave the place damp, then turn heating on and leave. If the landlord pops round in the next few days he won't see much, but after a week or two it'll be growing in the couch/curtains etc.

We only know it worked due to the irate calls we had afterwards about it, and him threatening sueing us etc etc. Our response was that we were under the impression that the cress problem was why he'd taken our deposit and if wanted to take us to court to explain this that was fine.

Sow them everywhere.. get a sprayer and leave the place damp, then turn heating on and leave. If the landlord pops round in the next few days he won't see much, but after a week or two it'll be growing in the couch/curtains etc.

We only know it worked due to the irate calls we had afterwards about it, and him threatening sueing us etc etc. Our response was that we were under the impression that the cress problem was why he'd taken our deposit and if wanted to take us to court to explain this that was fine.
Genius.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

00088541.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back