Andrew W.K. sex scandal. (1 Viewer)

Corm

Website
www.myspace.com
urban-guide1-0215.jpg

Not really, but I made you look.

Okay, my point is in a fact a discussion on Andrew W.K.

I hold that he is in fact the greatest purveyor of pop-rock music of the last 10 years, if not longer. The man is simply amazing.

The debut, "I Get Wet" is possibly the most life-affirming record of all time. No other record makes me feel more like it's actually worth being alive. Songs like "She is Beautiful", "Party Hard" and "Don't Stop Living in the Red" are untouchable. It's like the ultimatest hard rock mixed with christmas music mixed with football music. Amazing. The follow up, "The Wolf", isn't nearly as amazing (how could it be) but also has some amazing gems such as "I Love Music", "Victory Strikes Again" and "The End of Our Lives". On the 3rd album, "Close Calls With Brick Walls", things get a bit weird, with some songs sounding like a weird pop MC5 meets Kiss, and other ones sounding like something Steve Von Till or Scott Kelly might do if they were into being pop-stars?!

Anyway. Purely on the basis of "I Get Wet" I have to say Andrew W.K. should be declared Man of the Century.

Another thing, it seems ALL girls hate him for some reason!? All the women I've played him to just don't like it at all? Why? I think it's cos he's too sexy and they can't take it. That's another thing, he might in fact be the sexiest man of the past decade. I've heard that he's not only turned dudes gay, but that he has in fact actually turned lezzers straight? Does anyone know if this is true?

Anyway, please tell me I'm not the only one who sees the light?

andrew_wk-andrew_wk.jpg
up-andrew_wk.jpg

Anyone have any stuff from his days in Wolf Eyes? Yes, he really did use to be in Wolf Eyes!! Also, in other Adnrew W.K news, he's been announced as the touring bassist for Current 93!! Holy fuck,,.

completely life affirming

talked to you about him before corm (i think!) - 'the wolf' is practically a self help tape.

really good interview with him on www.vbs.tv - go to 'soft focus'

Anyone have any stuff from his days in Wolf Eyes? Yes, he really did use to be in Wolf Eyes!! Also, in other Adnrew W.K news, he's been announced as the touring bassist for Current 93!! Holy fuck,,.
theres a compilation on hanson records that got rereleased that has some of his noise stuff on it,dont have time to go dig it out right now to find the name but its got a yellow cover.its really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back