myspace losers (1 Viewer)

thad wrongcock

1034435431_l.jpg

that fuck with the hoodie and cunting sunglasses was standing on dame st the other day, walking past him going into work. he was swinging this metal chain around. thing almost whacked me in the face so i pushed him outta the way and called him a twat.
true story.
his names eoin i think.....hangs out with a friend of mines younger siblings.i dont know him,i've never talked to him,but i fucking hate him.this incident has only reinforced that,theres a bunch of em that hang out at starbucks drinking moccha latte frapuccinos or some shit all day.clearly need to beaten on a daily basis till they cop the fuck on

that fuck with the hoodie and cunting sunglasses was standing on dame st the other day, walking past him going into work. he was swinging this metal chain around. thing almost whacked me in the face so i pushed him outta the way and called him a twat.
true story.

next time you better knife him. we can't have assholes like that walking free on our streets, can we?

Anyone want to show them this thread?

i just did. they all apologised and we've come to an agreement.
by the way that darndale chap is a fake.
hes got the fucking warlords of pez in his top 8.
jeeeesus.

"me bebo got dleted 4 tyrna sell a few yokes. fucking basturds"

his names eoin i think.....hangs out with a friend of mines younger siblings.i dont know him,i've never talked to him,but i fucking hate him.this incident has only reinforced that,theres a bunch of em that hang out at starbucks drinking moccha latte frapuccinos or some shit all day.clearly need to beaten on a daily basis till they cop the fuck on

I think a lot of people like that need some awful trauma in their lives so that they don't appear quite so fucking uninteresting. Beating the shit o'them on a daily basis should suffice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back