New Don Cab (1 Viewer)

hermie

Website
Visit site
Anyone got this world class listening problem?i got it coz it sounded much better on first listen than i thought it would.of course it's the height of egotism but still.sounds pretty good, will get back with a more educated opinion soon.

i also see these are touring the UK in late november.any chance timo?;)

i've always just wanted to see damon che play the drums.

That new album is good, but I'm gonna be a snob and say it's not as good as other Don Cab, what with Ian "God on Guitar" Williams. I'd still like to see them tho. Seemingly they're playing in Brighton or somewhere with My Disco (who are playing Skinny Wolves) who are the second best australian band ever. I'm even considering travelling...shock horror!

I've been listening to this album for the past few months, I really like it. It's alot like the older stuff like don cab 2, only it's a bit heavier. The drums aren't as technical but still as solid as ever. I emailed them during the summer to see if they were coming to ireland for the european tour and they said they were. I guess they've changed their minds, unless of course some Irish promoters get on to them???

That new album is good, but I'm gonna be a snob and say it's not as good as other Don Cab, what with Ian "God on Guitar" Williams. I'd still like to see them tho. Seemingly they're playing in Brighton or somewhere with My Disco (who are playing Skinny Wolves) who are the second best australian band ever. I'm even considering travelling...shock horror!

let me know if you are.seriously

let me know if you are.seriously

We'll I've just had a look and nobody flys to Brighton, I'm also playing in Limerick the day before and I've a gig in Dublin the day after so I'd say that's a "maybe".

Charlottefield are also on the bill......good line up.

Our good buddy Luke is living in Brighton at the moment. being a postman and all. so there's free accomodation for yous

i'd like to see damon play the drums... he's supposed to be really hard to deal with though. i don't really like any don cab before amdon, too metally.

We'll I've just had a look and nobody flys to Brighton, I'm also playing in Limerick the day before and I've a gig in Dublin the day after so I'd say that's a "maybe".

Charlottefield are also on the bill......good line up.

Charlottefield! savage.what night of the week is it?i'd definately go...

anyone know whos playing with them in london? what the london scala is like and where one could get tickets?

thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back