Transformers the NEW Movie (2 Viewers)

seanc said:
No,

Cars, robots, space, guns, goodguys and badguys. Transformers has everything a growing boy needs. EVERYTHING.

(I don't care if I've already said that, calling transformers fans geek-o-bots really grinds my gears)

dont get me wrong chap. i still have boxes full of transformers comics in the attic but i think theres something slightly ary when folks fixate on things like this...

incidentally...
seanc said:
grind your gears

hur hur.
autobots roll out

I saw this before Taledega Nights and actually let out a giant Dr Zoidberg-esque WOOP upon the Transformers logo reveal.............................................then I saw Michael Bay's name and winced.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

just the IDEA of a CGI Transformers movie is enough to get me near-sexually excited. the fact that a movie will be made that i will be able to watch makes me question whether i'm actually in heaven. i don't give a shit who directed it.

PS - i just read that post and yes, i DO realize how gay it all sounds. i just don't care anymore.

i saw the trailor for it some time ago.....the last time i got that excited i had screen 3 of the gate cinema in cork all to myself and was seeing batman for the third time(i'm not ashamed to say i called in sick to do so)

its going to be brilliant

this film will rock my cock

arcee10.jpg

Have you seen the pics in this months Empire? Megatron looks like SHIT.
This movie will be awful.

This movie will have transformers in it. Therefore it will be great.

(ok that didn't work for the first transformers movie but nonetheless....)

the pics in empire look like concept images to me. i wonder what the finished products will look like.

I'm really looking forward to this, even if it turns out to be shit. I loved the ps2 game, it's the toughest game I've ever played.

Jesus, imagine the amount of money they're going to make when the new toys come out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back