wet leg (1 Viewer)

ill get one of these i think

leg-wraps-1.jpg

avernus said:
well, look who's back.
yes yes i'm back and you all love it....i was going to make a tread to let everyone know but i thought it would be better to just sneak back in, and pete blocked me for my dumb post any way...and i know how much you all will miss me over the christmas va-k i'm going on but don't fear it's only 3 weeks...:D

darknothing said:
yes yes i'm back and you all love it....i was going to make a tread to let everyone know but i thought it would be better to just sneak back in, and pete blocked me for my dumb post any way...and i know how much you all will miss me over the christmas va-k i'm going on but don't fear it's only 3 weeks...:D
how do we know you're REALLY darknothing? go on, start some random thread about pretty much nothing, then when people slag it off, post replies like

and
any what?
and
wow that is a hard question.....no
and
and
and
what are you talking about?
and
and
and
and
and
oh so much so
and
and
and
waht the hell is all this

darknothing said:
wow i never want to get old
It's better than the alternative. Best not to worry about it

Complaining about getting old is like complaining about getting closer to the end of a book .. "oh no! I'm a third of the way through this book! Even worse - soon I'm gonna be half-way!!"

egg_ said:
Complaining about getting old is like complaining about getting closer to the end of a book .. "oh no! I'm a third of the way through this book! Even worse - soon I'm gonna be half-way!!"
Complaining about getting old is a sign of gettng old

how perfound

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back