BREXIT (8 Viewers)

are the DUP caught between a rock and a hard place? if they don't accept this (which labour seem to have stated they'll support, even though they've not seen the detail), surely that opens the opportunity in say a year's time, if labour are in power, of them negotiating again and signing a deal which isn't written with the fear of the ERG or DUP input?
The DUP are exactly where they are today, which is exactly where they were yesterday. Agin.
This is likely gonna pass the British parliament, so it will be the new deal
There is no appetite for a new round of negotiations anywhere

The only appetite is for the DUP to not go into power sharing with a Shinner first minister
So they're gonna keep doing what they've always done; object, holler and stamp their feet about sovereignty and every other thing, when what it really comes down to is that they don't want to share.
They are not gonna play second fiddle to a Taig.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I see Luciana Berger has rejoined Labour

Such utter fucking babies

And yet, why should they stop wailing and moaning when it works so well for them on getting concessions?

What's that saying? No one makes winning sound like losing more than the DUP does (and no one makes losing sound like winning more than SF do.)

To celebrate the new agreement waxing salons in NI have a special offer the "Rishi Back, crack and sunak"

This offer is valid until the DUP says so.

Last edited:
Well the DUP simply wont have the numbers to block this deal and I think there is far to much pressure for them not to and not just from the EU or US but from wider business and financial perspectives.
Actually I think this is a real turning point in British politics to after Brexit and Johnson return to some sort of semblance of normality and stability. The DUP I'd expect will try to present it as win for them which in some aspects it is but can they do so enough to regain there majority in Stormont in an upcoming NI election.
I don't see them entering into government with O' Neill as first minister more likely they will stall while the deal goes through and the B/GF has its 25th anniversary and after that try to consolidate their position in Stormont.

Well the DUP simply wont have the numbers to block this deal and I think there is far to much pressure for them not to and not just from the EU or US but from wider business and financial perspectives.
Actually I think this is a real turning point in British politics to after Brexit and Johnson return to some sort of semblance of normality and stability. The DUP I'd expect will try to present it as win for them which in some aspects it is but can they do so enough to regain there majority in Stormont in an upcoming NI election.
I don't see them entering into government with O' Neill as first minister more likely they will stall while the deal goes through and the B/GF has its 25th anniversary and after that try to consolidate their position in Stormont.

Why are you talking about the democratic unionist party being democratic.

I am quite bloody sick of hearing about Matt Hancock. He's a twat. All in favour say "twat". Twat. Motion carried. Let's stop talking about him. move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back