What television series are you currently making your way through? (8 Viewers)

Started Mayor of East Town last night. Didn't make it through the first episode. The whole this was awkwardly written exposition and terrible example of what writers think poor people live like. Awful.

I enjoyed The Patient. The two leads were really good, with a decent story and an interesting way of telling it in 20 min chunks.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Servant. Horror show about a couple who lose their baby, get a therapy doll to get over it and hire a weird nanny to look after the doll. The first season was slow, weird and creepy. Second season is outright bonkers

Servant. Horror show about a couple who lose their baby, get a therapy doll to get over it and hire a weird nanny to look after the doll. The first season was slow, weird and creepy. Second season is outright bonkers
We got stuck into this ,this weekend,upon your recommendation here . 3 episodes left of season 1.

Its ticking all my boxes anyway. Great!

We got stuck into this ,this weekend,upon your recommendation here . 3 episodes left of season 1.

Its ticking all my boxes anyway. Great!
Enjoy! I think they must have fired the original writer after season 1, because it's like a different show after that. But it's still good, just much sillier, in a fun way.

Not making my way through it but I half watched a bit of that Eating with the enemy thing on Virgin last night.

Ian O'Doherty, annoying contrarian crank off the papers sat down with a puss on him like he was annoyed to be getting this free meal he signed up for. Very hard to listen to someone who's whole demeanour is "I'm spoiling for a fight." Young commie that was his dinner companion was also annoying but he had the excuse of being 20.

Was interested to learn that O'Doherty's parents took him off to live in Romania in the 80's.

Won't be watching more I don't think.

Started watching Chernobyl. I don't think I'll watch any more of it. I know what happens and have no interest in watching people die horribly.
Ah you should stick with it if you can. It’s as much about how difficult it was for the scientists to get through to the kremlin what was at stake and how to deal with it.

Happy Valley. Season 1 was good, well acted, gripping, hard to stomach in places. Season 2 is like Brookside with coppers, or at least the first two episodes are. Sticking with it

Early Doors - 2003 BBC sitcom set in a pub. Like Phoenix Nights without the slapstick. I love this kind of humour.

The Office (US) - first big rewatch of this and halfway through season 7. Big drop off in quality at this point but still enjoyable.

Watchmen - only watched the first episode but think I'll really enjoy this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back