Elon Musk (1 Viewer)

why people give a flying fuck about him is because he's rich, powerful, and often held up as one of the most important humans alive.

why people give a flying fuck about him is because he's rich, powerful, and often held up as one of the most important humans alive.
The last part is clearly a false narrative.
I never heard of Musk until he libeled a decent guy trying to rescue Thai children trapped in a flooded cave and got away with it.

Line all billionaires up and kill' em all.
We got on fine without social media.

Musk is a PR guy playing at being a tech genius, and he's good at it. Same as Trump is a television celebrity playing at being a business genius.

It's just an entire country that runs on ponzi schemes, you see it in their business and in their religion. I don't think you need to look too far into it all, diamond mines or carbon credit shenanigans (which are very real of course).

He's very successful at what he does, which is pr scams, which is the modern American way. It all works perfectly as long as you're not the one holding the bag when the music stops.

Just occurred to me he's going to run for president in 2028 and win, right?
Doesn't have the birth cert i don't think?

That and he's rapidly losing support, as that Chapelle video demonstrates. As late as 2017 people still thought Zuckerberg would be running for President, he's now pretty universally reviled...

ooopsie. i think he'll be alright though

This is not an original thought, but it's been instructive about how money does not equal happiness - that the richest person there has ever been, used his wealth to basically go on the internet and argue about politics

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back