General election 2020 (5 Viewers)

These lads are scared headers that have had their grievances and fears groomed by guys with ultra-nationalist anti-immigration views
If they're Nazis, that makes everyone from the National Rally to AfD to United Russia nazis. I mean if that's what you want to call them all, then fair enough. But it doesn't seem all that useful.
Seems like more of a term about how much you hate them, rather than what their views are.

Going shopping for jumpers now --->

the far right in Ireland are very fragmented and if you put all their different factions in a room there'd be a very big row. I can't see them achieving anything in their current state.

They've burnt out politicians cars and threatened to kill their families. Petrol bombed hotels. Smashed windows of a hostel just yesterday. TDs and senators using their talking points in Dail/Seannad. That's not nothing.

These lads are scared headers that have had their grievances and fears groomed by guys with ultra-nationalist anti-immigration views
If they're Nazis, that makes everyone from the National Rally to AfD to United Russia nazis. I mean if that's what you want to call them all, then fair enough. But it doesn't seem all that useful.
Seems like more of a term about how much you hate them, rather than what their views are.

Going shopping for jumpers now --->

The guys with the ultra nationalists and anti immigration views you refer to are neo nazis with plenty ties to other neo nazis in other countries.

Thread on Twitter showing the National Party connection to other Neo Nazi groups going back as far as 1996.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

They've burnt out politicians cars and threatened to kill their families. Petrol bombed hotels. Smashed windows of a hostel just yesterday. TDs and senators using their talking points in Dail/Seannad. That's not nothing.
Politically they are no hopers as they stand.
I acknowledged the fools have committed arson in another post last night.

If Sinn Féin get it and are unable to overcome the constraints of the systems in place I'd say people might start becoming amenable to the National Party, or a Fine Gael that embraces National Party rhetoric. Fun years ahead.

Some questions:

1) Are the Freedom Party still going?

2) Do we know who the British Spy in senior Irish Government is and do we know why it pretty much wasn't reported on in Ireland?

i wonder could they drastically reduce the time PP is valid for? IIRC it's five years, and that facilitates flipping land easily, anything being built on a commercial scale should have PP contingent on them breaking ground within a year, say.

If Sinn Féin get it and are unable to overcome the constraints of the systems in place I'd say people might start becoming amenable to the National Party, or a Fine Gael that embraces National Party rhetoric. Fun years ahead.

Some questions:

1) Are the Freedom Party still going?
They were active as late as Dec 21 anyway.

Herman Kelly probably, I imagine, zoom calls in from Brussels for some of the hate mongering stuff, his day job is press secretary for some Romanian MEP who's politics I assume I don't agree with.

i wonder could they drastically reduce the time PP is valid for? IIRC it's five years, and that facilitates flipping land easily, anything being built on a commercial scale should have PP contingent on them breaking ground within a year, say.
I haven't got any hard data on this but I've heard people say that that kind of fiddling around with the rules doesn't do much when you're talking about underfunded government offices vs. massive multinational developers with legal teams on retainer

Local news hints at this

They were active as late as Dec 21 anyway.
And are trying to recruit off the back of what's been going on.

I believe the Irish Freedom Party, formerly the Irexit party, are based out of in an office block above a Eurospar in Fairview.

I believe the Irish Freedom Party, formerly the Irexit party, are based out of in an office block above a Eurospar in Fairview.

I just can't get over that they had a Californian born and bred candidate in Kerry who ran on their anti-immigrant platform

Leaflet from John Bowler – Irish Freedom Party -Kerry #GE2020 #GE20

He's only over the hill from where I am so I'm determined to become his friend.

Ní Saoirse go Saoirse na goms

why is it that all the worst people in Ireland are white Irish born and bred?? the vast majority are men.
and somehow the ethnic group responsible for all our problems have nothing better to do than blame vulnerable people.

it's a real head scratcher

He’s practically on trial because of a van and raffle tickets.
How Irish can you get? Good tv though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back