Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

Been riddled with some sort of cold/virus since Friday. Over the worst of it but still wiped after putting up some lights
COVIDDDDD
body-snatchers-point.gif

Not covid.
Can't taste anything either.
I can feel the salty sensation on my tongue but zero taste. Probably alot to do with my deviated septum

Finally getting my septum looked at on the 21st of this month. Hope the flu passes quick.

what causes a deviated septum? injury, or just develops itself?

Injury for me, when I faceplanted off a bike about 12 years ago. Mostly landed on my front teeth but also hit the bridge of my nose and knocked my septum to one side leaving me with one side blocked and one side enlarged. Was more concerned about getting teeth sorted but I get the sinus issues now so hoping getting it fixed will help.

Injury for me, when I faceplanted off a bike about 12 years ago. Mostly landed on my front teeth but also hit the bridge of my nose and knocked my septum to one side leaving me with one side blocked and one side enlarged. Was more concerned about getting teeth sorted but I get the sinus issues now so hoping getting it fixed will help.
Right hook to the nose for me. Got it fixed a few years after it happened, but the nose has never really been the same since (gets blocked up really easily)

A lad I sold a guitar to 3 weeks ago has it listed with a €500 increase. Wanker

I remember selling a squier strat of my to a character who did that. I knew fuck all about guitars at the time, and the squier was an early Chinese one with a full sized body, standard neck etc. I let it go for a song(70-80) , and then this prick sanded off the squier logo and tried to sell it as a us strat body with a stew Mac neck for 400euro

A lad I sold a guitar to 3 weeks ago has it listed with a €500 increase. Wanker

I messaged him and apparently it's my fault for choosing to selling it at a lower price. I mean, he's not wrong
I remember selling a squier strat of my to a character who did that. I knew fuck all about guitars at the time, and the squier was an early Chinese one with a full sized body, standard neck etc. I let it go for a song(70-80) , and then this prick sanded off the squier logo and tried to sell it as a us strat body with a stew Mac neck for 400euro

All the bros on the Facebook group like 'his guitar bro, did nothing wrong. Capitalism'. I feel like it's unethical/ shitty

I messaged him and apparently it's my fault for choosing to selling it at a lower price. I mean, he's not wrong

All the bros on the Facebook group like 'his guitar bro, did nothing wrong. Capitalism'. I feel like it's unethical/ shitty
Not all the bros but that's murica for ya.

Did his name begin with a K?

I've been following free stuff on adverts for a while tryna economise a bit with the projects i have, and saw the almost the same thing play out last week. A user or two going hard on the free stuff page, and the relisting the stuff for sale days later.

There was a whole row under the listing and the outcome was very similar. In fairness i could probably have made a grand on the stuff people have given to me, but i actually needed all of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
    Vicar Street
    58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
    Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
    Anseo
    18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back