The 'Bands I don't Get' thread (1 Viewer)

Fleetwood Mac.

Inoffensive and quiet enough to play in the background of an 80's middle class dinner party, but then with all the shagging cocaine fuelled misery of what happens after an 80's middle class dinner party. I'm talking 80's England of course.

The earlier stuff was more umphy. The ex and her dad were big into the earlier stuff. Nothing post (whateverhisnamewas).* was their mantra.

*I can't remember right now

JUDAS PRIEST covering FLEETWOOD MAC's last single with Peter Green before he left in 1970.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

MAC's original is an amazing tune that never ages
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have to laugh at this thread. some people are slagging off bands and then getting very offended when their own favourites are under the spotlight.

It was an excellent band to choose for this thread, nicely done.

I can't think of of anyone blasphemous enough these day to post in here. Taylor Swift maybe? Would get me in trouble in the real world perhaps.
Do people here give a flying fuck about Taylor Swift? Really?

Inoffensive and quiet enough to play in the background of an 80's middle class dinner party, but then with all the shagging cocaine fuelled misery of what happens after an 80's middle class dinner party. I'm talking 80's England of course.

The earlier stuff was more umphy. The ex and her dad were big into the earlier stuff. Nothing post (whateverhisnamewas).* was their mantra.

*I can't remember right now
agreed. Definitely inoffensive enough for it not be worth anyone's while spending their hate on them.

I'm not a fan of Lindsey Buckingham's voice (or name - everything about that name is wrong), but there's lots of other stuff to like. On the other hand I adore Stevie Nicks' voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back