Film chat (3 Viewers)

I really liked tom hardy's voice work in the batman as bane (nobody else does).

Anywhoo I looked up a video to see how he developed it and he mentioned a man that he took inspiration from.

It sounds nothing like that man.

still like it though

I really liked tom hardy's voice work in the batman as bane (nobody else does).

Anywhoo I looked up a video to see how he developed it and he mentioned a man that he took inspiration from.

It sounds nothing like that man.

still like it though
I think he’s great as Bane, the voice is brilliant.

Tom Hardy is a good actor. He brings a weird scary dark energy to his roles that no one else is bringing, even if the films aren't that great. He needs to find a director who can properly harness that - and it's not Christopher Nolan. As an aside I worked with someone who worked on a few Tom Hardy films and she told me some very x-rated stories about him. Saucy boy.

Tom Hardy is a good actor. He brings a weird scary dark energy to his roles that no one else is bringing, even if the films aren't that great. He needs to find a director who can properly harness that - and it's not Christopher Nolan. As an aside I worked with someone who worked on a few Tom Hardy films and she told me some very x-rated stories about him. Saucy boy.
Spill

Venom and Dark Knight Rises are both 8/10's at least. But i've not seen much else. Kinda good in dunkirk too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back