You know you're getting old.... (5 Viewers)

I saw Nidge in Tower one day.
Nidge off Love/Hate?

I bought one of the cast of Love/Hate the pill for a while. Because my mate gallantly offered to pick it up for her since he was a great boyfriend, and then he asked ME to do it for him because he knew "that kind of stuff doesn't bother you".

So I'm picking up my mate's girlfriend's pill, and they're being nice but asking why I'm picking it up, and I'm trying to say I'm the boyfriend. I'd forgotten about the whole thing until I saw the credits of Love Hate and recognised the name.

Nidge off Love/Hate?

I bought one of the cast of Love/Hate the pill for a while. Because my mate gallantly offered to pick it up for her since he was a great boyfriend, and then he asked ME to do it for him because he knew "that kind of stuff doesn't bother you".

So I'm picking up my mate's girlfriend's pill, and they're being nice but asking why I'm picking it up, and I'm trying to say I'm the boyfriend. I'd forgotten about the whole thing until I saw the credits of Love Hate and recognised the name.

flashback - a true friend to former lovers of minor Irish celebrities.

Nidge off Love/Hate?

yep, and I nearly shit meself when I saw him. He was trying to disguise himself by wearing a baseball hat down over his eyes, but it just drew more attention to him.

I was also out hiking one day on Djouce mountain. No one around for miles, then I see this lad approaching in the distance. A few minutes later hes close enough that I recognise who he is - Aiden Gillen (John Boy off love-hate). Stopped to chat for a minute or two about the hiking trail. He was nervous as hell, obviously has the anxiety in a bad way, but I didn't let on I knew who he was so it was grand.

Nidge off Love/Hate?

so you're saying one of the cast of Love/Hate was getting the ride?

Nidge off Love/Hate?

Such an odd repressed Irish Catholic type thing.

Was it at Fugazi where it went like this

Fugazi: " Last time we were here we handed out free condoms!"

crowd: "Wooooh yeah"

Fugazi: "So did any of you use them?"

Crowd:"......."

@flashback wtf? Do you pick up this friend's groceries too, and pretend to his girlfriend that he did it?

Just the pill. For some reason he was morto, but he (correctly) pointed out I didn't get embarrassed about that stuff. I was his mate like, I wasn't bothered other than the bit when they asked me to spell her name one time. Spelling was not my thing.

Don Cheadle told me to fuck off once
did you, in fact, fuck off?

i once had a very brief chat with dennis hopper in temple bar. also passed coolio in temple bar.
prince naseem hamed shouted at me to lighten up, from the top of an open top bus, on suffolk street because i looked at him in what was probably a disapproving manner.

Just the pill. For some reason he was morto, but he (correctly) pointed out I didn't get embarrassed about that stuff. I was his mate like, I wasn't bothered other than the bit when they asked me to spell her name one time. Spelling was not my thing.
Ok miss, I have your prescription here, what's your first name again?

I....don't...know...

did you, in fact, fuck off?

i once had a very brief chat with dennis hopper in temple bar. also passed coolio in temple bar.
prince naseem hamed shouted at me to lighten up, from the top of an open top bus, on suffolk street because i looked at him in what was probably a disapproving manner.

best celebrity interaction ever

I sold John Mahoney a pack of cigarettes. He's since died of throat cancer so im probably to blame tbh

It's just such a weird thing to do - offer to do a favour for someone and then not do it cos you're too embarrassed, but pretend you did? I can't imagine the relationship lasted

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back