Harley Benton! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 195
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 4
Speaking of Harvey Benton, has anyone tried the wireless things for guitar? I'm think if getting one for home playing. It's like, the closer you are to the amp the more annoying cables are.

hmmmm, reckon i can sort out whatever
They only problem I foresee is if the action can't be easily brought to a playable height due to the angle of the neck being off

I for one will be eagerly anticipating your report because that fear is what has stopped me getting one

the wrap around bridges these ship with have intonatable saddles - which apparently can only be lowered so low.

I nearly both a LP special but was put off by that. you'd have to buy one of these lads

the wrap around bridges these ship with have intonatable saddles - which apparently can only be lowered so low.

I nearly both a LP special but was put off by that. you'd have to buy one of these lads

"Wraparound bridge with compensated tailpieces for g- and h-string"​

:unsure:

Seems I have an adjustable wraparound tail piece if it's of any use to anyone. Think I got for some ill fated something or other. Pretty much the same as what's on the HB guitar not the one linked above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back