Minor complaints thread (13 Viewers)

i'd heard they were fine as long as you tell the tyre place you use it. the place i brought the tyre to after using it basically said 'yeah, fine' when i told them about it.
from the tyre-weld site:
"Thanks to our non-toxic, washable formula, the product can be washed out of the tyre after use, with no lasting damage – a benefit not offered by all tyre puncture repair kits."

Fucking washing machines these days man.

Put clothes in, close door, put detergent gear into the drawer thing, press button.

Nothing.

Press button. Red lights light up. "End".

Press button. "End" goes away.

Press button. .... beep?

Yes. GO YOU PRICK. PRESS BUTTON.

....... beep? YESSS YOU ABSOLUTE CUNT. I'm PRESSING THE FUCKING BUTTON. YES.

....silence. Press button. BEEP!

Wait.... Wait.... OK. Water starts moving. OK. Jesus. Was it that fucking hard.

More than once I've come out realised an hour later that it wasn't 100% sure about my previous button pressing, and still thinking things over and waiting for another couple of presses.

Fucking washing machines these days man.

Put clothes in, close door, put detergent gear into the drawer thing, press button.

Nothing.

Press button. Red lights light up. "End".

Press button. "End" goes away.

Press button. .... beep?

Yes. GO YOU PRICK. PRESS BUTTON.

....... beep? YESSS YOU ABSOLUTE CUNT. I'm PRESSING THE FUCKING BUTTON. YES.

....silence. Press button. BEEP!

Wait.... Wait.... OK. Water starts moving. OK. Jesus. Was it that fucking hard.

More than once I've come out realised an hour later that it wasn't 100% sure about my previous button pressing, and still thinking things over and waiting for another couple of presses.
RTFM

Very much like my kettle.
A fucking kettle?
This is the whole You've got one job thing. We're probably months away from light switches that boot up, demand you sign a EULA, show you an advert, and then ask if you're still interested in turning on the light and by the way would you like to subscribe to LightSWitch Prime (tm).

I was in a car there with a massive touch screen. I wasn't driving or anything, but... I mean, this is a fancy car, and like... no. Absolutely not.

I have a shit Honda Fit or Jazz or something, with buttons, that click. And that's all I want. I don't want to enter into a dialogue about blowing the fog off the windscreen.

A fucking kettle?
This is the whole You've got one job thing. We're probably months away from light switches that boot up, demand you sign a EULA, show you an advert, and then ask if you're still interested in turning on the light and by the way would you like to subscribe to LightSWitch Prime (tm).

https://amzn.eu/d/iEusvMJ

Pete you have this lightswitch, don't you.
No but I do have 28 Zigbee devices, a handful of wifi plugs and lightbulbs,, four Amazon echos, a ring doorbell, a ring alarm system, and a Home Assistant server running everything, so it’s probably just a matter of time.

No but I do have 28 Zigbee devices, a handful of wifi plugs and lightbulbs,, four Amazon echos, a ring doorbell, a ring alarm system, and a Home Assistant server running everything, so it’s probably just a matter of time.
I did a startup company that made Zigbee plugs.

May God have mercy on us all.

In fairness the kettle is only a little bit smart (can heat to desired temp which is great), it just has this dumb system that requires two presses of the button.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
    Vicar Street
    58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
    Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
    Anseo
    18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back