BREXIT (2 Viewers)

If they are deeply unhappy, that would imply that there was some sense of happiness there to begin with. And I don't think there is. Just people clinging onto jobs, pretending they're inside the tent when they're merely adjacent, wondering how it can be that their trouser legs are getting wet from both within and without. They're pissing themselves, and getting pissed on.

A smarter person could have phrased that better. Soz.
Don't apologise. I like your piss analogy. Urine good company here.

"Are you Irish?" My Irish colleague is asked. He's very Wesht.

"Oh I am yeah, shur so is seanc here as well"

"Innit funny when like an accent is so like strong, sometimes it sounds foreign?"

In unison, we both calmly say "It is foreign".
They were really nice to us after that.

I'm sure I've said this here before, but this lot literally can't point out their own country on a map.

Well it's not the only thing that's fucked me getting a mortgage, but it hasn't helped.

I should just be a grown up and get myself some kind of ISA or other savings plan. Interest rate good, me having ready cash bad.

Or get into the cigarette smuggling business.

i am confused.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is Starmer still doing everything he can to distance himself from the unions? A man who knows how to pick defeat from the jaws of victory at every turn.

I see Mick Lynch has been disappeared from tv after proving too popular with the general public with his "things can be better" message.
Mick Lynch is back boiling the piss of Telegraph columnists and you love to see it

Mick Lynch is back boiling the piss of Telegraph columnists and you love to see it
great man for a smart arse comment, but challenge him on anything that requires half a brain to form an opinion on and he's all over the place

for example, this

great man for a smart arse comment, but challenge him on anything that requires half a brain to form an opinion on and he's all over the place

for example, this

Lol James O'Brien? The Tory voting, Boris for Mayor backing centrist public schoolboy. Brexit's happened James, get over it you left bashing nonce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back