Unpopular Opinions (1 Viewer)

my parents in law have a rottweiler. they've had quite a few of them. my unpopular opinion on them is more that they're not exactly good looking dogs. and their current one is a PITA, and they ignore our suggestions that they need a second dog to keep her company.

The synths on wonderful christmas time are terrible,

And so is the rest of the song.
It is my experience that this opinion veers wildly from hugely popular to incredibly unpopular. I kinda like the synth sound but I wouldn't want any other song to ever use it.

my parents in law have a rottweiler. they've had quite a few of them. my unpopular opinion on them is more that they're not exactly good looking dogs. and their current one is a PITA, and they ignore our suggestions that they need a second dog to keep her company.

The mechanic who lives up the road from me has rottweilers. I think they're very dopey and cute looking.

His one's are anyway, he's good to them and they're very docile.

The synths on wonderful christmas time are terrible,

And so is the rest of the song.
absolutely shite, but I love it. Theres something totally nostalgic about it and it captures a place and time for me (shitty London, late 70s, dark smoky room with brown wallpaper). I don't know how I got that image in my mind or why I associated it with that song. but there you go.

devops can fuck off.

> Ah yeah, sound, so you can write software for us? Nice, nice. Here, how about you just... do another fucking job, and do our operations stuff too.

How about you hire another poor bastard.

the problem is that no manager has a clue what devops actually means. most people don't. it's the new agile - another thing nobody really understood properly. fucking muppets

It's a load of old nonsense that is.
''But our original tones came from an analogue tone to a digital tone, where we worked with the digital tone and blended it to an analogue tone."

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back