Rings of Power (1 Viewer)

The ring forging was pretty lame. Overlit and fake looking cgi. And the rings are gaudy
And the 10 minutes of standing around looking pleased with the rings was excruciating. Finale was so-so, it felt like a lot of setup for little payoff. Plus, the absolute travesty of introducing a wizard into the second age. The Istari were sent from Valinor at the start of the third age (i.e. after Isildur chopped the ring off Sauron’s hand). Were the writers asleep during Junior Cert history?

I liked the season finale
I thought they just about pulled it together by the end alright, really mediocre show in all honesty though. The early episodes fooled me into thinking it would get the vibe right but overall it's two thumbs down from Lili. We'll see if goes anywhere but i'm not hopeful.

I thought they just about pulled it together by the end alright, really mediocre show in all honesty though. The early episodes fooled me into thinking it would get the vibe right but overall it's two thumbs down from Lili. We'll see if goes anywhere but i'm not hopeful.
They need to ditch the Galadriel storyline. It’s like watching paint dry

'i have been awake since before the breaking of the first silence'..... so we now know why Sauron is such a crankypants......... insomnia!

he'd probably have been quite nice if he just had a few good nights sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back