What television series are you currently making your way through? (7 Viewers)

I'm on The Orville: New Horizons. It's pretty good although some of the episodes include tired sci-fi cliches. I could do without Seth McFarlane being in it but he's a less central character in this series it seems.

I think Strange New Worlds' makers seem to have learned from the first two series what it is people like about classic Star Trek stuff.

I’m a big fan of the comic but felt it was unfilmable but they’ve definitely adapted it well. It’s only four seasons though, does it actually tie up the story or was it cancelled mid-story?

Still watching Bad Sisters.
This think has some MAJOR plot holes. There was a scene in the latest episode that was totally mental, I don't know how this made it into the episode.

Started the new series of Pennyworth. Wasn’t expecting much what with the renaming and everything but it’s still decent.

Finished She-Hulk. I think it’s fair to say this was a mess, but that last episode was great.

Andor. Deadly.

Kevin Can Fuck Himself s2 - it’s good but I’m kinda glad they’re only doing the two seasons of this and don’t wear it out… Hope we get to see kevin “for real” before it ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back