Just Signed up for Twitter (1 Viewer)

i liked one tweet by someone called Michael Warburton, and now it's all my timeline is. he must tweet 20 times a day. fucking blocked m8.

i first saw his name when he tweeted that michael sheen 'rousing welsh sports speech' and now twitter love him. he tweets really banal stuff usually.

This isn't meant to be funny, but i got basically nothing but running and puppies on my video suggestions

It will absolutely give you what you're looking at

when i was traveling last month and stuck in a hotel, i did click through on some thirst traps and i got plenty of those for a while.
but they were messing up the running vids! So i instituted a boob fatwa :-(

puppies are because a girl I know has a cute dog and we have shared some vids.
You can defo train your algo.

I don't get much crap on twitter, I think sticking to the "Following" tab is safe enough. I'm pretty sure it knows where I go and what I think because I've been thinking lately that I need two new bags and I even went into the Bag Shop in the stephen's green center one day and I'm getting all these bag and suitcase tweets promoted at me. Or maybe it just listens to me talking to myself.

I follow a few right wingers, some left wing shit posters, lots of film twitter and a few of those fascinating videos accounts (which tend to be right wing) and like Elon Musk, so maybe they’ve tagged me as a libertarian who likes mondo gore videos - which I’m not

I'd suspect that if you tick the puppies, music, running boxes and there are a few people out there who also tick those boxes but also watch snuff movies then the robot can only assume it's a likely interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back