Your work situation (8 Viewers)

Back in work today after a months holidays.

I'm after getting very slow altogether. Need to get my fitness back up

I had this and I'm not even from Northern Ireland™

I went for a job interview in Cork and the English bosses jokingly asked if I had a bomb in my portfolio case.
I found the farther south you go the more ignorant/indifferent people are to the upper half of the island.

Same. Just remind them that ya know where they live and they shut up lively.

Must say I'm glad of that rain today.

Jaysus no. If we could've stood the rain for another hour, we'd have gotten an extra half days rate, but no, couldn't do it. If anything we may both call in sick tomorrow.

Remember Khaleesi’s mass in the Phoenix Park - beautiful!
never heard of 'Khaleesi' before so I googled ''Khaleesi girls name''.
''how many girls are called Khaleesi?'' came up.
and it says 560 babies were given the name in 2018 according to the US Social Security Administration.
with over 4,500 babies named after GOT characters.

LOTR and GOT are very silly. as are many parents.

We grew Brandywine tomatoes this year mostly because of the LOTR name. No regrets! A beautiful pink colour.

I don't see kids in my immediate future, but I agreed with herself that the first born son should be Seán, because me. His middle name would be Luke, because I think that's my great great granddads name. At least that's what I told her.

Then she went "Seán Luke? Seán Luke? Jean Luc? Do you want to name our first born son after a Star Trek character?!"
"No! But, it's not such a bad thing is it?"

I don't see kids in my immediate future, but I agreed with herself that the first born son should be Seán, because me. His middle name would be Luke, because I think that's my great great granddads name. At least that's what I told her.

Then she went "Seán Luke? Seán Luke? Jean Luc? Do you want to name our first born son after a Star Trek character?!"
"No! But, it's not such a bad thing is it?"

does this mean youre back with the wife?!

does this mean youre back with the wife?!

Oh god no. That was a memory I was retelling.

Hilariously, or not, she is now in the employ of the pub next to my local, and I'm the the other side of next door to my local, so she's always knocking about. The two pubs share a beer garden.

Trying to claw it back to work situation stuff. The last two nights I was paid in pints to sit with rowdy dickheads and make sure they don't cause trouble. There was an ambulance and a police car involved last night, and I had to put up with being called "darling" by a crackhead Millwall cunt for an hour. I saved his life, prick.

Herself came out of her pub and looked at me and one of the barmaids decompressing. She says "Stuff always happens when you two are around"
No, I corrected her, stuff doesn't happen when we're around. If we weren't sorting this there'd be chaos.

Oh god no. That was a memory I was retelling.

Hilariously, or not, she is now in the employ of the pub next to my local, and I'm the the other side of next door to my local, so she's always knocking about. The two pubs share a beer garden.

Trying to claw it back to work situation stuff. The last two nights I was paid in pints to sit with rowdy dickheads and make sure they don't cause trouble. There was an ambulance and a police car involved last night, and I had to put up with being called "darling" by a crackhead Millwall cunt for an hour. I saved his life, prick.

Herself came out of her pub and looked at me and one of the barmaids decompressing. She says "Stuff always happens when you two are around"
No, I corrected her, stuff doesn't happen when we're around. If we weren't sorting this there'd be chaos.

main-qimg-f8c6620f47c2381f9ea50f8f902a3c49-lq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
    Vicar Street
    58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
    Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
    Anseo
    18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back