Minor Pleasures (10 Viewers)

Potatoes with beans and cheddar. Cooked in the microwave.

Can't believe I've have never done this before.

Every bite feels like the purest of nourishment.

Potatoes with beans and cheddar. Cooked in the microwave.

Can't believe I've have never done this before.

Every bite feels like the purest of nourishment.
my (lateish) breakfast is to bake a spud in the microwave; we have one which uses both a fan oven and microwaves to cook it.
then cut it in two, sprinkle on a good amount of grated cheddar, and some sriracha, and east with coleslaw.

my (lateish) breakfast is to bake a spud in the microwave; we have one which uses both a fan oven and microwaves to cook it.
then cut it in two, sprinkle on a good amount of grated cheddar, and some sriracha, and east with coleslaw.
has to be roosters in the oven for that crispy potato skin goodness

#weep

I can make tortelloni in a microwave, or scrambled eggs in a works canteen. I can even do grill cheese panini in a hotel room using the iron. Yet this simplest, and in every way bestest thing, I have never done. #things I should've known before now.

Second infusion of MS meds. Done.

Also the Dunshaughlin Festival at the weekend went really well. My part went fairly well for me regarding my condish. Wrecked by the end of the days.

On Saturday morning I was like "I'm never doing this again". Yesterday my position to go bigger next year. A proper stage, not a trailer. Maybe a marquee. Give over the entire sound part to my son and just concentrate on booking, greeting and paying the acts. We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back