pride vs rte (1 Viewer)

See also:

See also:
Not too big on the gays so

They have 10 kids
The odds are weighted in favour of one of them being gay

I see The Burkes of Castlebar have a son who is a teacher at Wilson's Hospital School and he's currently on administrative leave because the parents of a student requested that their non-binary child be referred to with they/them pronouns and the teacher refused and also harassed and harangued other staff at a school function.
apparently he was due in court today but went to the school instead, and is occupying an empty classroom.

apparently he was due in court today but went to the school instead, and is occupying an empty classroom.
Has the judge ordered his arrest for not turning up?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

worth noting again that being positive 'discrimination' for being COI for getting into college to study teaching in ireland. or there was certainly, and till quite recently.

Isn't one of his siblings a barrister?
They're like an Umbrella Academy of reactionaries.

I don't necessarily think this would be rage-fueled, as much as it is part of a strategy to get attention for what they're doing.

Isn't one of his siblings a barrister?
They're like an Umbrella Academy of reactionaries.

I don't necessarily think this would be rage-fueled, as much as it is part of a strategy to get attention for what they're doing.

Solicitor, she sued her firm for something and the judge gave out to the mother for constantly interrupting.

They're an academically high achieving family (all home schooled), plenty of PhDs and degrees from the LSE.

it's pretty much the exact same course at its core, but DCU (st pats?) advertise the teacher training course separately for RCC and COI schools. because of the lower uptake, the points to get into the course if you're COI are typically lower too.

it's pretty much the exact same course at its core, but DCU (st pats?) advertise the teacher training course separately for RCC and COI schools. because of the lower uptake, the points to get into the course if you're COI are typically lower too.

It’s kinda accidental positive discrimination though? It’s not like they set out to make it easier for coi folk to get into teacher training?
Get religion out of schools in general sez I

There's more to this actually...
The Church of Ireland school was based in Rathgar had some of its lectures in Trinity until it was amalgamated into DCU. So their COI primary teachers degree actually came from Trinity!

As far as the points go until about 10
years primary school teaching required about 375-380 points, year after year.
All the colleges required similar points. Once the COI place was ten points higher.

But then the points rocketed for primary teaching and were a hundred odd points higher even pre pandemic (470-ish?)

Teaching's a very rewarding part time job ya see.

But the COI points didn't change much though and around that time the Rathgar/Trinity place was merged into DCU.

I for one am shocked that a member of that family would suck up huge amounts of resources for some inward looking self aggrandising campaign at the expense of people trying to do their jobs time playing that one same card over and over and over until one of the fails into politics, having never fully left childhood in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back