Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (9 Viewers)

Small sample size but interesting results

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Those of us who don't think they've caught it yet. Good chance that we have.

The presence of those antibodies wouldn't be because of vaccination.

has anyone here gone for the second booster? Or whats the feeling? I kinda don't fancy being knocked out for 3 days like I was after the first booster but I still wanna do the right thing.

what are people thinking? Get it? or take your chances with covid?

bearing in mind that I had covid in July.

HSE say to wait 4 months.

"How long to wait
Wait at least 4 months since getting your last COVID-19 vaccine.

If you had COVID-19, wait at least 4 months since you tested positive or from when your symptoms started."

I'll get it when my 4 months are up and the are offering it to us 40 year olds.

HSE say to wait 4 months.

"How long to wait
Wait at least 4 months since getting your last COVID-19 vaccine.

If you had COVID-19, wait at least 4 months since you tested positive or from when your symptoms started."

I'll get it when my 4 months are up and the are offering it to us 40 year olds.
they announced 50 upwards today. I'm a couple of years shy of that but would imagine will be included in the next announcement. Cheers for the info. So early December for me, ish

has anyone here gone for the second booster? Or whats the feeling? I kinda don't fancy being knocked out for 3 days like I was after the first booster but I still wanna do the right thing.

what are people thinking? Get it? or take your chances with covid?

bearing in mind that I had covid in July.

Have tried getting it here about 3 months ago but they told me I'm not over 60 or immuno compromised so GTFO

Got the call yesterday evening as I was driving up to herself's that she's finally caught the covid.

So instead of going to her's to stay I took a detour via the 24 hour Tesco and got her some groceries to get her through the next few days.

It's probably too soon after the Aer Lingus fuckery on Sunday to blame it on 18 hours in the airport. She probably picked it up a couple of days prior to that.

What's the current procedure for if you have it? Self isolate for a certain length of time or can you test every few days and if you go negative you're good to go? Or what?

Got the call yesterday evening as I was driving up to herself's that she's finally caught the covid.

So instead of going to her's to stay I took a detour via the 24 hour Tesco and got her some groceries to get her through the next few days.

It's probably too soon after the Aer Lingus fuckery on Sunday to blame it on 18 hours in the airport. She probably picked it up a couple of days prior to that.

What's the current procedure for if you have it? Self isolate for a certain length of time or can you test every few days and if you go negative you're good to go? Or what?
sorry to hear, and I hope she's not too bad.

I think its just use-your-common-sense at this stage.

I stopped going to work physically and gave UTM a wide berth in the house.
There is some kinda dole thing available to people who've had to self isolate and miss sick days apparently.

Think the advice is to still isolate from 7 days from first positive result.
You can still test positive on the antigens after that, so I'm entirely sure it's *good* advice

Hope she doesn't feel too poorly

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back