Minor complaints thread (20 Viewers)

I went to Kerry on a long-planned two week holiday but I left it to the last minute to book time off work and others got in before me which meant I had to work every day while I was there. But it was still great, there was a heat wave

ha, well we were supposed to drive all the way from France to Latvia but we were faced with the choice of another 1600km drive, or just hop on a boat and sleep and be there when we woke up (+ a few more hours). Decision kinda made itself.
It's the very stuff of life, man

The open road, a full tank, a beautiful woman next to you, your body healthy, switching up the plan on the go, crossing the Baltic by an ancient trade route, life still full of possibility...

Good for you

It's the very stuff of life, man

The open road, a full tank, a beautiful woman next to you, your body healthy, switching up the plan on the go, crossing the Baltic by an ancient trade route, life still full of possibility...

Good for you
I think I'll appreciate the return journey a bit more, having read that!

I had a lie down for two hours, but basically I haven't slept for 24 hours at this point. Yeah, had a lie-in yesterday, that's probably what's done me.

I'm being fairly productive today in fairness, but zombie mode is creeping up on my very soul.

Users who are viewing this thread

• JohnnyRaz
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back