Hellworld Thread (5 Viewers)

''but I never thought it would be the Bison, they've always been our friends''
images

Why am I listening to the Midnight News?

Inflation and interest rate rises. Energy price rises also. I sadly agree that it's the least worst thing to do, and it doesn't actually affect me that much because I'm lucky enough to be poor.

All I've heard all day is posh people saying "The poorest are going to suffer the most (shh, not our fault though, I just know better than you)".

Maybe this should go in the Brexit thread. Fuckit, nothing else makes sense, why should this?

It's quite terrifying actually.

Currently looking for a place with bills included. I have my shithole in-between bed. But I need to get a room before the next price cap is announced.

I'm with British Gas. They are not gas craic. But since they've assumed what our bills should be, I'm actually £531 in credit. Apparently the previous tenants were fond of their heating and immersion. That ain't bad. How I get that money back off them I don't know.

Edit: Also fuck all these start-up energy companies. We're paying loads of money to protect people who want to "move fast and break things", but are shit.
And also, fuck the likes of Shell and BP.

I know, I know, but let me have a BIT of fun

Edit: Also fuck all these start-up energy companies. We're paying loads of money to protect people who want to "move fast and break things", but are shit.
And also, fuck the likes of Shell and BP.

It works mostly fine as long as nothing ever goes wrong forever, but at least it's not communism, right?

I know, I know, but let me have a BIT of fun

It works mostly fine as long as nothing ever goes wrong forever, but at least it's not communism, right?
I'm just sick of people being shit.

I have a sticker on my toolbox, which I got from a stall at a jobs fair for young people wanting to work in IT. The sticker said "BE BOLD". A lot of the stall holders were from energy companies that have since been put into liquidation.

I got the knife out and changed it so before I stuck it onto my toolbox, it said "BE OLD". It has been noted. Most people seem to agree.

Not Boris or Rishi or Liz. But the energy industry here is absolute bollocks. It's blatantly obvious how shit it is, an yet it continues. Assholes.

I'm all up for some young upstart challenging the dinosaurs with new ideas etc, but literally we're talking about people being able to cook dinner for their kids here.

I'm just sick of people being shit.

I have a sticker on my toolbox, which I got from a stall at a jobs fair for young people wanting to work in IT. The sticker said "BE BOLD". A lot of the stall holders were from energy companies that have since been put into liquidation.

I got the knife out and changed it so before I stuck it onto my toolbox, it said "BE OLD". It has been noted. Most people seem to agree.

Not Boris or Rishi or Liz. But the energy industry here is absolute bollocks. It's blatantly obvious how shit it is, an yet it continues. Assholes.

I'm all up for some young upstart challenging the dinosaurs with new ideas etc, but literally we're talking about people being able to cook dinner for their kids here.
Ah I know. In related news:

Eirgrid issued a “system alert”, confirming there was enough electricity to meet demand, but possibly not enough in reserve should something go wrong.

I expect the usual heads to be blaming wind power and not data centres for this over the next few days.

Just gimme a job in a nuclear plant lads!

I don't know who supplies my gas, have never paid a penny for it, and contacted every authority imaginable about it, but it remains a mystery. essentially getting free gas for the last three years and i'm never going to pay it back. they can ruin my credit rating or take me to court, but they're not getting a fucking penny

This is getting lots of laugh emojis and jokey responses, but it's actually chilling. Posting here until we get a China politics/all hail our new master thread
We should start doing this for anyone who uses Corporate Memphis.

Incidentally, and thread related, the USA has found a way of introducing China's Social Credit System with a US flag on it

Is Selling Shares in Yourself the Way of the Future?

All hail our current masters

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back