Celebrity Creeps Thread (1 Viewer)

I know she's an awful cry-bully with the same three or so opinions* in every article for 30+ years, but Julie Birchill was calling this out when he was still alive

* ( 1. I am the only working class person on the planet
2. I a) wrote for NME but b) only like soul music
3. I love transphobia so much )

Last edited:
yeah, he's been seriously off the rails for a while now.
I almost think he did a thing where he played a character, but then forgot it was a character and became that person.
It occurred to me that this might be a real thing. You know the way the buddhists say your Self is basically fictional? So maybe it's possible for a fictional Self you made up to become your real Self. A truckload of drugs probably would help you along

allegedly

A woman claiming to be the accuser went full scorched earth on twitter last night, seemingly in response to learning that no charges were going to be brought against him. Posted screenshots of what she said were texts between them after the fact and other pictures and videos which were to corroborate that she was there at the time.

Horrid situation.

(Not that my feelings towards the football club I support are an important part of this, but assuming what she posted was legit I don't want him playing for the club.)

It’s pretty much an open secret that Nick Cohen is a serial sex pest and now it’s finally coming to light
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I must admit to enjoying Alex Jones crazy rants over the years (the "eat my neighbours" one is my favourite) but what he did was fucking disgraceful & and I hope he is hammered for it.

The Ryan Giggs trial started today.

He seems nice.

Charges read out​

The charges have been read out, the particulars being that Giggs is accused of:
  • Messaging his ex-girlfriend, and/or blocking her, when she was on nights out with others
  • Threatening to send emails to her friends and employers about their sexual relationship and behaviour
  • Throwing her and her belongings out of his house when she questioned him about his relationships with other women
  • At the Stafford Hotel in London, of kicking her in the back, and then throwing her out of a hotel room when she was naked, followed by throwing her bag at her, when she accused Giggs of flirting with other women
  • Sending constant unwanted messages and making constant unwanted calls to her and her friends when she tried to break off the relationship
  • Regularly turning up unannounced at her home, workplace and gym, after she tried to end their relationship.

More from Wright​

Kate Greville eventually realised she needed to "remove herself" from this cycle, bring us to the events of November 1, 2020.

Kate and Ryan Giggs were at the Stock Exchange hotel in Manchester with friends. Kate had decided to terminate the relationship because she had "found out, yet again, the defendant (Giggs) was cheating on her".

Kate left. Giggs came back and they started arguing. "The argument became heated."

"In the altercation that followed, he pushed her to the ground... she was seeking to fend him off and stick up for herself. They were grappling on the floor. Emma (the sister) stepped in and tried to pull the defendant off her sister. For her pains the defender, we say deliberately, elbowed her in the jaw."

The argument with Kate and Giggs moved into the kitchen. "The defendant entirely lost his self-control and deliberately headbutted Kate, causing swelling and bruising to her lips and some bleeding."

This was the point when Kate called the police.

Wright adds​

Wright has been speaking more about those emails.

One included the header 'blackmail.'

Another header was "c***" .... "an adoring public in terms of his artistry on the pitch, perhaps not so in terms of his messages to the woman he is professing to love."

"Wright" in this instance is Peter Wright the prosecutor.

An unnamed player played for an unnamed club in the PL on Friday.

Apropos of nothing there was a flyover of Selhurst Park pre-match arranged by a feminist group and a group of Arsenal in protest against violence against women. The groups want the club to use its prominent role in the PL to lead the way on this issue in the league.

The banner said "kick rapists off the pitch."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back