Your work situation (5 Viewers)

What will see you making more money over the course of the year?#

It's actually quite hard to say. I guess I can get enough, but I do have a habit of fucking myself up doing things that I just don't want to do. So, if I'm topping up the wages with bits here and there, I'll probably mess that up at some point.

Forced. Some of them as in "you're unemployed, effective immediately"
A fucking grenade going off in the centre of your life

Awful

I have a good job and the cheque drops in the bank every Friday
I also have bills and a mortgage

What I don't have is a Plan B, and the world is ever-fucking-changing

I hope your colleagues got decent cheques to soften the blow

A fucking grenade going off in the centre of your life

Awful

I have a good job and the cheque drops in the bank every Friday
I also have bills and a mortgage

What I don't have is a Plan B, and the world is ever-fucking-changing

I hope your colleagues got decent cheques to soften the blow
Hope so. I am also without a Plan B and it is worrying

Just been let go because we aren't busy enough.

Fuuuuuuuuck

Come over here for a season. My work can't even fire people they need to fire because they're too busy.

This evening, in my free time mind, I have to phone one of tomorrows lads to "give him a pep talk", and encourage him to make sure to come in tomorrow. He's very unreliable. His mum is sick, or maybe he's a crackhead. Or maybe both. But everyone likes him and his good. But not showing up most of the time is not good.

I have indeed just made your really shittynews post about me, like a prick. Sorry about that. And realistically, you're probably far too good for what I do. I'm sure you'll walk into another job. I'll hire you.

When I was let go for similar reasons, which has happened twice now or maybe twice a year if you look at it a certain way, there's been nothing else. It's scary AF. But I think you'll be alright.

My manager is a barely competent arsehole and disses my work to other colleagues. I'm fit to murder her.

When I am in the office I get endless inane questions about simple shit like downloading files.

If my home situation wasn't so difficult to deal with I'd have looked for a transfer ages ago. She is such a fucking knob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back