Wow, I have just discovered... (2 Viewers)

Just in case anyone hasn't seen this, that I know I've posted a few times. What a band. What an opening riff.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

was watching that again last night. Great concert, I saw it when you posted it before. cheers!
The Sweet must have been on fire that month (November 1974) as they also did great appearances on another German show Disco 23.11.1974 and Tyne Tees Geordie Scene show on 30.11.1974.
clearly they were this good every night.

Just in case anyone hasn't seen this, that I know I've posted a few times. What a band. What an opening riff.

Ive never seen this ...ooh I have actually

Last edited:

Not really a discovery, more of a revelation.

I know the reason why Mark Zuckerberg is trying to develop this Metaverse
Most Facebook users are over 35.
Over the last 10 to 15 years we've been adding photos, videos, comments etc. Zuckerberg's Metaverse will be made up of all these old memories we're giving him

When we're all older, and the planet is on fire, us older people will all live our past lives in this Metaverse. Our grandkids will be fighting tsunamis and bush fires while we'll be partying like it's 1999.

Larry Knetchel was a keyboard player and member of The Wrecking crew. He won a Grammy for his piano on Bridge Over Troubled Water. He was also a member of Bread and because he ".. Played a little guitar" was asked to do the lead on this.
Fantastic player. That's a whole lot of talent.

one of the best Irish things ever recorded - they were from Dublin. Tommy Trousers who posted on thumped was involved.
a classic of early underground grindcore well circulated by tape traders.
anyone got the 3 RING PSYCHOSIS demo? it was another band featuring some of the same people.

one of the best Irish things ever recorded - they were from Dublin. Tommy Trousers who posted on thumped was involved.
a classic of early underground grindcore well circulated by tape traders.
anyone got the 3 RING PSYCHOSIS demo? it was another band featuring some of the same people.

I have the 3 Ring Psychosis tape as well

I remember hearing that Killercrust demo in 1989 and not knowing what the hell I was listening to - a guy in school called Marcus gave me what must have been a 27th generation copy of it (sounded like MUCK, but in a good way?) on a tape with Operation Ivy's Energy on it too. An interesting combination. I'd never heard anything like Killercrust before. Fair play, @tommytrousers. Fair play.

I have the 3 Ring Psychosis tape as well
ah, so the youtube version is better quality than the tapes you (and Pete) have?
give us your opinion on the 3 RING PSYCHOSIS demo? I've never heard it.
I remember Mero copying old Irish demos for folks through Rejected in 1993/94 but I never got either as the names meant nothing to me then.

Id have to listen again to comment on quality. I think my killercrust is a warzone tapes one,pro copied.
And my 3 ring psychosis was bought from the band at a gig.

Most of my warzone tapes have long disappeared sadly. Top wants.

ah, so the youtube version is better quality than the tapes you (and Pete) have?
give us your opinion on the 3 RING PSYCHOSIS demo? I've never heard it.
I remember Mero copying old Irish demos for folks through Rejected in 1993/94 but I never got either as the names meant nothing to me then.
oh my tape is long long gone but yeah the sound was awful in an "I think this really adds to the experience" way

oh my tape is long long gone but yeah the sound was awful in an "I think this really adds to the experience" way
yeah someone had posted the KILLERCRUST demo before on youtube years ago and it sounded fairly different to version Gary linked which sounds much better. that's tape trading for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back