What television series are you currently making your way through? (5 Viewers)

Life and Beth, on Disney. Partly autobiographical series about Amy Schumer's childhood. It really surpassed expectations. Some great cameos in it too. It can be slow moving at times but ultimately a very rewarding watch.

Kids in the hall: Death comes to town. Funny , very funny.

Need to get stuck into this.

Been enjoying Great Lighthouses of Ireland on RTE the last few weeks. Also the first couple episodes of Obi-Wan Kenobi are looking good.

Struggling through the final season ( I hope) of Ozark. All the things I liked about it are gone; the quirkiness and interesting characters, and now it's just an anxiety fest of all the worst people, mainly the awful Byrde family who deserve every bad thing that comes their way

Struggling through the final season ( I hope) of Ozark. All the things I liked about it are gone; the quirkiness and interesting characters, and now it's just an anxiety fest of all the worst people, mainly the awful Byrde family who deserve every bad thing that comes their way

It gets worse. Sorry. Worth sticking out though I think.

Also with a few rapey/sexual violence bits (not gratuitous, or a plot device per se).

Veers on and off track a bit but really really comes together in the end. Ending is class.

Watching Bosch:Legacy. Enjoyable enough but I can't stress how much I hate the new theme tune.

Below Deck. Reality tv show about the crew of a mega yacht dealing with charter guests. Fascinatingly awful. The people who rent out these mega yachts - and it's always American scumbags - are some of the most ghastly people alive.

Below Deck. Reality tv show about the crew of a mega yacht dealing with charter guests. Fascinatingly awful. The people who rent out these mega yachts - and it's always American scumbags - are some of the most ghastly people alive.

Is this a docuseries sort of thing? I think I've seen ads for it. More 4 or e4 or one of those?

Is this a docuseries sort of thing? I think I've seen ads for it. More 4 or e4 or one of those?
Yeah it's typical docuseries fare - put a load of hot idiots in a small space and feed them a load of booze until they shag or fight, but the utter ghastliness of the charter guests they deal with makes it horribly compulsive viewing

Finished this last night. So glad I’m finished with it. Absolutely taking the piss with 14 episodes in the final season really. Ended up just watching to finish it rather than really wanting to see how it concluded. Couldn’t recommend this show to anyone. Enjoyed it initially but it seemed as though all the episodes were the more or less the same by the end

Finished this last night. So glad I’m finished with it. Absolutely taking the piss with 14 episodes in the final season really. Ended up just watching to finish it rather than really wanting to see how it concluded. Couldn’t recommend this show to anyone. Enjoyed it initially but it seemed as though all the episodes were the more or less the same by the end
worth it for Ruth though, no? She was fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back