Gardening (1 Viewer)

going to be a circular seating area. will make a circular low wall (just the right height to sit on) and bank up soil around the outside.

Just found out about an app called "Seek", and it's really good.
It's an ID app, but what's nice about it is if it doesn't know what the ID is, it just tells you down to genus for example, or "don't know" I guess.
Anyway, I used it to find Fumaria muralis in a wall here, which is a lovely looking thing.

I'm going to rob this idea and stick it in below here. I know exactly where, the garden here is a steepish slope so I can set it into the slope, facing out. Nice one.
sound; i may have some dos and don'ts by the time i'm done; e.g. if the standard crate of stones (a claimed 4sqm of walling material) was enough based on the dimensions i started with, for example. out of blind luck, i think it should be, i laid out the plans and dimensions before going to buy the stone, i'd have been sick (and may yet be) if i needed 1.2x the standard crate - and they don't sell .2 of a crate.

i stuck a stick in the ground and tied a string to it about (i think 42 inches long) and then just walked around scattering a line of flour to mark the circle which i then dug.

i'd have been sick (and may yet be) if i needed 1.2x the standard crate - and they don't sell .2 of a crate.
i had a mild 'oh shit, do i have enough' moment and just laid out most of the rest of the stone, dry, to confirm i have enough, and i think i do but i suspect i'll have no more than a few percent in excess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back