Thread for upcoming reissues of interest (6 Viewers)

They're reissuing the Purple Rain live show thingy, doing what they can with an old video recording, not exactly HD but fair play all the same.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Honestly if it reminds me of anything it's the Adam & the Ants live 1981 thing in terms of jankiness; I find it all quite charming compared to the smooth, on the rails pop shows of today, the whole thing feels like it might fall apart at any moment.

Absolutely not a great show, but for the one time he played the game and gave people what they wanted (Purple Rain the film - live!) it's a good document. I also love his absolutely ludicrous metalzone guitar tone anytime he plays. @nuke terrorist you might enjoy the video above.

Last edited:

amazing band. have the blue vinyl press of this from 20 years ago. I got it a few years after it came out.

it still looks like the second unreleased VOID LP will NEVER get on vinyl. no one has even booted it, apart from tapes. I think it's cool but few agree.

already out but...
there was a recent RSD reissue of VOIVOD's 1989 LP Nothingface and the not so great 1991 LP Angel Rat
Voivod
there's 6000 of each pressed and the price should be about 25 Euro

already out but...
there was a recent RSD reissue of VOIVOD's 1989 LP Nothingface and the not so great 1991 LP Angel Rat
Voivod
there's 6000 of each pressed and the price should be about 25 Euro
VOIVOD - Nothingface LP on pink vinyl was delayed and finally came out on Saturday 18 June 2022 in US.

reissue of 2014 CD by MAYUKO HINO - Akashic Records (Shrine.jp) sounds awesome.
here she is playing ''the world's only 6-strand theremin oscillator''
link has lengthy audio samples

The scrapped, earlier recorded version of Codeine's The White Birch... thought a lot of these versions were already on the boxset Numero Group released about ten years or so ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back