What television series are you currently making your way through? (5 Viewers)

blasted through Wellington paranormal season 4. Just as bonkers as ever.
Now, on the other end of the spectrum, that Netflix documentary on savile. Really tough going tbh

Finished Archive 81 last night, enjoyed it and relieved it didn’t shit the bed by the end. So often there’s a great set up and a disappointing pay-off. Soundtrack is amazing, that ritual chant is *chef kiss*.

I watched the last episode of From there now, I should have waited until it was dark. Overall a bit silly but enjoyable enough. Last episode was good but...

...why the fuck didn't they set up the radio inside the house

I watched the last episode of From there now, I should have waited until it was dark. Overall a bit silly but enjoyable enough. Last episode was good but...

...why the fuck didn't they set up the radio inside the house
shortest path for the wiring?

Yep, I liked it.

Picard. It's awful, it's a slog to get through, but I'm gonna have to finish it. If there's something I've missed, please enlighten me.

It's like the makers of NCIS or CSI have taken this idea and decided to shit on my formative childhood memories. I'm personally offended.

Picard. It's awful, it's a slog to get through, but I'm gonna have to finish it. If there's something I've missed, please enlighten me.

It's like the makers of NCIS or CSI have taken this idea and decided to shit on my formative childhood memories. I'm personally offended.
It's garbage but I'm still enjoying it anyway. It's so stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back