Unreal live versions of songs you forgot you loved or whatever (4 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 368
  • Views 20K
  • Watchers 3
Sham 69 with....STEVE HILLAGE!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I had a ticket to see him at the Olympia aaages ago. I got an ear infection and my entire ear closed over with swelling, had to miss it. Still really regret it.

I had a ticket to see him at the Olympia aaages ago. I got an ear infection and my entire ear closed over with swelling, had to miss it. Still really regret it.
I was at it, it was great. He did all his hits and a lot of the Sun records covers from the album he had out at the time. I enjoyed his smaller gig in Whelans a couple of years previously more though. Small gigs just tend to be better. He's a great front man, excellent singer, and the band is fantastic.

I was at it, it was great. He did all his hits and a lot of the Sun records covers from the album he had out at the time. I enjoyed his smaller gig in Whelans a couple of years previously more though. Small gigs just tend to be better. He's a great front man, excellent singer, and the band is fantastic.
Sounds amazing. I was hoping that you’d say it was shit.

From the same show? Some man with a hook. Almost makes you want to get up and live.

Horrible {yt} sound, insanely good attitude. Off the bleeding hook. Imagine seeing that live? You'd lose your mind with righteous happiness.

It's just banger after banger with Jawbox. Could actually be dangerous to your health seeing that live,

Those fuckin' hooks.

Oh man, when are they playing Whelans??

Just noticed the Operation Ivy post. I've never listened to them. I follow Jesse Michaels on ig. His father Leonard Michaels is top stuff. Love his novel The Men's Club, and although his stories are inconsistent, the best of them are right up there on the aesthetic plane.

Prince's birthday!

Also, WTF, how can you have never listened to Operation Ivy? I didn't even especially want them to be the soundtrack to my teenage years and they were. Great band to listen to when you're 16. Back then in the late 90s the hardest thing was actually finding a copy of their album! I really don't want them to reform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back