Clothes and haircuts (1 Viewer)

My youngest's school-friends's Da works in customs. He says pockets are often put in purely for customs reasons - changes the classification of the clothes and the tax/duty on them is different. That's why you often get useless pockets on stuff

thats a bit mad - a pocket duty? (or rather a no-pocket duty)

My youngest's school-friends's Da works in customs. He says pockets are often put in purely for customs reasons - changes the classification of the clothes and the tax/duty on them is different. That's why you often get useless pockets on stuff
It never occurred to me that this might be a thing, but ... of course is it

I'm sure there's a FB group for women who demand pockets on their clothes. It's definitely one of the wifes major bug-bears.

We were at a wedding recently and we were saying to the bride how great her dress was as you do. It was genuinely lovely, but then she whispered "c'mere, look at this.......it has POCKETS!"
She had pockets in her wedding dress, which just makes sense. We were very impressed.

At my mates wedding recently i was chatting her and i was like, wanna go over here? and she was like 'no, i've taken my shoes off and am sheltering them under my wedding dress until my feet feel ok again' so she just stood there and let people come to her for like 20 mins.

dresses are mad

i bought some slippers from dunnes on a whim there. what's the life expectancy on these garments? they are bound to get stinky fast?

Booked a barber's appointment for Saturday.
Snap! I only get my hair cut once a year or so anyway

The latest indignity of ageing is my grey hair has started to go kinda yellow-y. I always had that idea that happened from people smoking, but I guess not. It's mostly at the ends, hopefully the barber will sort it out

The latest indignity of ageing is my grey hair has started to go kinda yellow-y. I always had that idea that happened from people smoking, but I guess not. It's mostly at the ends, hopefully the barber will sort it out

All the grey in my beard is from what used to be brown hair. I now could be mistaken for being fully ginge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back