Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (10 Viewers)

God, wait for the variant where you start answering that question with "Well, let's take a more considered approach to Metallica's journey through music"

I may be patient zero.

Fuck it sure.

If everyone wants to go milling around catching covid, go for it. Not sure if I give a fuck any more, it's not even my place to.

Maybe it'll all be grand, and then great.
I'm not at all, at *all*, convinced that omicron is mild as I keep hearing, partly due to the fact that my mate's dad just died from it, and I had it and it did a reasonable number on me. I don't understand how it's suddenly grand, but no longer caring.

But, like, yeah, we probably can't keep going on like this forever. Dying one way or the other anyway.

Maybe it'll all be grand, and then great.
I'm not at all, at *all*, convinced that omicron is mild as I keep hearing, partly due to the fact that my mate's dad just died from it, and I had it and it did a reasonable number on me. I don't understand how it's suddenly grand, but no longer caring.
I imagine the 'authorities' view it as a comparative thing – if it was one of the earlier waves, then presumably with the numbers infected there would have been hundreds of people dying from it in the hospital, and not just like 3 per day or whatever it's been. It's not like they actually give a fuck about people after all.

It's so good to see the country opening up again. Happy clappy days are here again..

What a monumental about turn by Mehole and Verruka though..makes you wonder hmmmmm...
😁😁😁

It's so good to see the country opening up again. Happy clappy days are here again..

What a monumental about turn by Mehole and Verruka though..makes you wonder hmmmmm...
😁😁😁

oh wait, I remember you... you’re that antivaxxer clown from a few months back, I was wondering whether you might come back or not

oh wait, I remember you... you’re that antivaxxer clown from a few months back, I was wondering whether you might come back or not
OH I remember you too using the pejorative "anti Vaxxer" because I chose not to take the jab and guess what I still haven't takenthe useless ineffective jab. As Bourla the Pfzer vice president himself admitted they are useless and most of the jabbed are the oned with Covid..look at Israel. so yeah I made a wise choice methinks. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back