Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (10 Viewers)

My uneducated an non informed thought is the hospitals must look okay so they are letting people "get back to normal" before (and hopefully not) a new variant comes along and pisses over everything again.

Bit of a sudden shock mind.

They need to really clearly explain the science behind how we've gone from doomsday scenarios to fluffy kittens and hugs at the flip of a switch, I just don't get it.
I suspect the two main reasons are that Omicron turned out to be piss-weak in symptoms compared to earlier variants, and that the stuff that's re-opening is stuff that actually had fuck all effect on spreading it everywhere anyway and shouldn't have been closed down in the first place.

Thumped end of summer party.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So you're saying I should just keep ripping through each variant, until I find the one that makes me sound?

I mean, it's a long shot. But I'm seeing few enough options at this point.

big question now is whether having had omicron will provide immunity against theta, the next variant, which will have side effects such as making you think the black album is metallica's best.
We’ve been through this before, Metallica’s best album is Reload. More eyeliner! More anguish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back