What television series are you currently making your way through? (11 Viewers)

Gonna start the second season of the girl from tomorrow the evening. I really don't remember it that much. One of the characters wears a siouxsie and the banshees t-shirt.

currently halfway through 'ways of seeing' on youtube. it's great. especially to someone like me who knows very little of art; i have a basic 'i know what i like even if i don't know why i like it' approach.

Just finished Only Murders In The Building. After nearly bailing on it initially was definitely a good call to stick with it. Really good, funny, light whodunnit

Gonna start the second season of the girl from tomorrow the evening. I really don't remember it that much. One of the characters wears a siouxsie and the banshees t-shirt.
Good christ, how does that one hold up? That fucking transducer, man.

Just starting episode three of Landscapers. It's enjoyable, but,I do wish they'd sort out the tone of it.

Matt Berry is the greatest living Englishman

I had a very unfortunate incident last night. There was a hipster type person wandering around the pub, looking exactly like Ray Purchase. I don't even think he knew, I think he thought he was stylish. He's obliviousness just made it worse.

I couldn't stop staring at him. Ray BLOODY Purchase.

I had a very unfortunate incident last night. There was a hipster type person wandering around the pub, looking exactly like Ray Purchase. I don't even think he knew, I think he thought he was stylish. He's obliviousness just made it worse.

For a second I thought you were going to tell us it WAS Ray Bloody Purchase.

Are you sure it wasn’t his brother? Red suit or white suit?

Actually just finished Toast of Tinseltown. The last three episodes were gold. Bellender brought the goods for me. Not Belinda, it's Bellender.

I think, I know some of you watch it and think "shite", but for me, if you live in London and/or have even the most tangential connection to SERIOUS ACTING people, and CREATIVES, or god help us if you've ever spent time in a recording studio, or worked with the people behind the scenes of that whole world, it's corpsingly good. A bit like Father Ted, as I've said before, just slagging off a different bunch of foolish people.

Personally I would not be at all surprised if I showed up for work one day and had to work with someone called Mr Chickentoss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back