BREXIT (3 Viewers)

I have totally lost touch with what WSM are up BUT - WSM usually seem to work on issues that need attention urgently and that's what the Civil Rights folks did.

the main thing they’ve done recently is break up

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Annoyingly, that seems sensible enough. Checked our milk, Tesco don't specify between Use By and Best Before. The Avenmore lactose free has a Use By,

Either way, I'm fucking it out on the day of the date, the risk of ganky milk is too great. (We rarely make it as far as the date on the carton.)

It feels like this is the one that might finally bring Johnson down. The momentum is against him and it's ammo for the increasingly loud bunch of Boris-outers in the Tory party.

He won them their election, they've got 3 years till the next one to clean the stink of him off them (to people who might vote for them.)

Does seem that way, yeah.

I'm convinced by the argument that what it comes down to is his willingness to maybe perhaps invest in public services and not turn the UK into Singapore that led to the backbench free-market loons wanting to chuck him.

Be interesting to see how they sell this one come next election. Dishy Rishi desperately massaging the numbers to make it seem like the latest tax cut benefits anyone that isn't a landlord or Tory donor.

I wonder does prity patel have a second or third ace for this campaign

so far

Pics from house parties for xmas campaign

Insane border control (a work in progress)

she needs one more rabbit to pull out of the hat to oust him.

also some irish station had interview this morning with some english journo saying 'boris is still the best tory' (essentially).

the journo was from the spectator where his sister works.

I feel like this back and forth contains some kind of massive insight into humanity that will take me years to come to terms with:

I feel like this back and forth contains some kind of massive insight into humanity that will take me years to come to terms with:

panenka 76, or baggio 94?

I wonder does prity patel have a second or third ace for this campaign

so far

Pics from house parties for xmas campaign

Insane border control (a work in progress)

she needs one more rabbit to pull out of the hat to oust him.

also some irish station had interview this morning with some english journo saying 'boris is still the best tory' (essentially).

the journo was from the spectator where his sister works.

Oh is this the one?

so I know I made the joke about putin up there, but I do think that it has a practical impact now on brexit stuff. he’s going to do something in ukraine — maybe not a full-scale invasion, but not nothing. the americans are going to react, and number one on their list will be to show a NATO united front. we all know that NATO is not the EU, but there will be serious pressure brought on the UK to cop the fuck on. the most obvious way to demonstrate that they have copped on and are part of the team will be dump the pointless grandstanding and to accept the EU offer on the protocol. maybe in return they get some concession somewhere else, or some kind of special treatment in some way.

so it’s all a bit bizarre that vladimir putin might be the man who solves the northern ireland protocol, but there you go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back