What television series are you currently making your way through? (7 Viewers)

Cracking open the old laptop for isolation reasons, I rediscovered Generation Kill on the hard drive.

It is the opinion of this marine that this is an underrated show. David Simon and George Burns, c'mon. And it's the kind of thing you can watch with thee whole family, as your dad and brothers will like all the war-fighting super military man stuff and your mum and sisters will appreciate the emotional depth to it. And I suppose the likes of Skaarsgard are easy on the eye.

If you're offended by my assumptions of gender based hetero-normative reactions to this show, then you might have a hard time watching this.

Anyway, it does show the messiness of war very well.

I started ripping the BSG dvds, but it got tedious, so torrenting them instead.

Expecting the rewatch to start in nid January.

Started watching the silent sea. Korean space horror. Once you get the past the necessary conceit of South Korea having its own space program and moon base it’s good so far

Started watching the silent sea. Korean space horror. Once you get the past the necessary conceit of South Korea having its own space program and moon base it’s good so far
ahh sure in the 1970's Hong Kong had its own space programme courtesy of Shaw Brothers studios.
it was so advanced they saw off Princess Dragon Mom's alien invasion
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

when I see the things Shaw Bros created I often get genuinely quite emotional at the staggering genius
involved. tears in my eyes a few times - Hollywood is shit.

Finished latest Curb Your Enthusiasm the other day, it was a little bit hit and miss but still loads of funny shit, and it really felt like they weren't even trying to "not offend" people, reckon Larry David just doesn't give a fuck hahaha

They were all horrible, but she still got fucked over.

The woman that Julia Davies played, with the gold mechanical cock, was a Guinness.
I thought her and Combes would be your standard ‘based on a true story’ composite characters (representing “society” and “secretly gay society” respectively ) but surprisingly enough they weren’t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back