Christmas 2021 (2 Viewers)

the local residents association mafia where I am looked for volunteers to put lights on the trees out the front of our houses. I missed the memo cos I came off the whatsapp group 20 minutes after I went on it, so the next-door neighbour (who only moved in a few months ago) said she'd do it. I offered to help her but she declined my kind offer. Anyway, she did it yesterday and made an absolute bollox of it. I'm thinking it would probably be rude of me to go out and fix it up a bit - would be kinda like me telling her she did a shit job.

Fuck christmas.

I failed to hide the electric slipper I got herself...but in good news.. she's got toasty feet ahead of christmas!

bljvtwejcf241.jpg

I've been nursing my poor old incandescent christmas tree lights through the last couple of years and this year all three stings refused to light, tested them with a new fuse bulb - nothing. :( So I bought stupid LEDs and did the tree and then I found another fuse bulb and retested the old lights and they worked!! There is no earthly way that I'm taking down the stupid LEDs and doing the whole tree again but why can they not just make a nice blue LED in this day and age? Or if that's impossible just leave blue off the string.

I've been nursing my poor old incandescent christmas tree lights through the last couple of years and this year all three stings refused to light, tested them with a new fuse bulb - nothing. :( So I bought stupid LEDs and did the tree and then I found another fuse bulb and retested the old lights and they worked!! There is no earthly way that I'm taking down the stupid LEDs and doing the whole tree again but why can they not just make a nice blue LED in this day and age? Or if that's impossible just leave blue off the string.

That blue is headache inducing.

Puking bug making its way around the house. I'm the only one left. Going to make the kitchen set tonight before it gets me.

Was trying to send a package north via dpd, but the customs form is such a ballache I reckon I'll just drive up instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back