The WTF Thread (2 Viewers)

interesting that the article has been updated to confirm it was not netflix involved, but the thumbnail the bulletin board software pulls in does not update.

That's maybe kinda a little bit true, but the book came out 23 years ago, after he had already served 16 years in jail and been released
I understand egg. it's more a case that the recent TV production in progess led to someone involved questioning whether he was misindentified and other issues about the conviction being unsafe.
he always denied he was the rapist at five parole hearings and served 16 years until 1999.

i guess it generates the content at the time the post is first created, rather than it being an actively updated one, which makes sense. you don't want thumped querying the guardian every time someone views this page.

james are playing dublin (i think the point) supported by the happy mondays.
that's weirdly arse about face.
i last saw james play in the point depot in 1990. "get fresh '90". this is not my ticket but one i found on the internet. funny i don't remember any of the other bands' performances. james were excellent though

getfresh90.jpg

i last saw james play in the point depot in 1990. "get fresh '90". this is not my ticket but one i found on the internet. funny i don't remember any of the other bands' performances. james were excellent though

View attachment 15309
I know the bassist from the Honey Thieves (an in-law to my family), I remember they were on The Den and I was so in awe of him.

also, dave davies is having a reflective night in front of the fire.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

it is truly the tragedy of our age that speculative capital figured out a way to get celebrities to publish all their bizarre mindfarts, online, in writing

The bloody sunday one i think is actually a fundraiser for the trust, done in collab with the trust.
okay, that's a little more context, but it's still a little weird to be selling sports merchandise commemorating the event. i'd been cuing up a 'where can i buy a miami showband massacre baselayer' post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back