The Beatles (1 Viewer)

My favourite Beatles best album is......

• Beatles For Sale

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Help!

• Let It Be

• Total voters
Watched the first episode last night. Loved it. Definitely one for the fans. Could see someone with more of just a passing interest in them being bored by it

watched the first 45 minutes by accident after turning it on for a quick look. it's fascinating and mostly looks great, but some of the upscaling & post processing is a bit OTT... or did they all actually have beautifully smooth skin?

If they ever tell my story let them say that I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Lennon. Let them say I lived in the time of McCartney.

i hadn't known about the aggro over the insrumentation on 'the long and winding road' till today.
including the line from mccartney:
"I would never have female voices on a Beatles record."

Started this last night. Loving it. Seeing the Beatles come in and saying a clipped “morning” to each other like it’s Alice and Dave from accounts who don’t really like each other cracks me up.

Mad annoying seeing all these twitter fucks and their shitty takes when I don't have access to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back